söndag 24 februari 2008

Time for interviews

Under this week I´ve been writing some questions for my mentors. And yes thats right, I´ve been blessed with two more mentors besides designer/animator Maren Morstad at Eyeball NYC. So now Creative Director Ryan Honey at Buck, LA and Art Director Rikesh Lal at Publicis Hal Riney, SF are gonna help me to and give me feedback on my specialization module and Im so happy about it.

Now over to the interview part. I´ve got my answers from Maren and later next week Im gonna talk or write to Rikesh and Ryan.
I´ve been asked to put the interviews on the blog as well, but I think Im gonna sum them up with the most interesting parts from each one instead of dropping a bomb on this blog with three long interviews.


Now back to my other tasks today.

Inga kommentarer: