onsdag 13 februari 2008

Feedback from Mentor Maren

So now I got my feedback from my mentor Maren. And here it is!

"The first thing that struck me was that choice of colors. Subtle but yet a very nice pallet. All the colors fit together well. As far as I see it he playfulness in this piece, makes a good connection to Saul Bass.
For me its more interesting to see and interpretation of Saul Bass than an exact copy. And I think he has captured the sole of Saul Bass work in a neatly done way.
After a little closer look I wish that the name of the author (Roal Dahl) was worked into the design, bit more on.
The chopped up font does its job inside the peach, but it doesn't work as feel on the name.
It comes to me as a little bit disconnected.
Overall Its nicely done. And I just want to finish with the words that initially popped into my mind.
NICE!"

Thank you Maren!

Inga kommentarer: