lördag 15 mars 2008

Tickets home

On monday morning I´ll take my backpack with my computer, some cloths and a kickass presentation and jump on the train home to Sundsvall.
But before I´ll get to Sundsvall I will have a stop in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, to have a lunch-meeting with some guys from Forsman & Bodenfors. F&B (Forsman & Bodenfors) is a really talented agency and have got a lot of prices for their work.
They contacted me and wanted to have a meeting with me about an internship at F&B so I´m really happy that they like my work. Even if I´ve would like to go to New York or Los Angeles it is an option to have my internship in Sweden. If that´s what´s gonna happened, F&B is one of the 3-4 in Sweden I would like to go to.

After this meeting I will go home to Sundsvall and see my lovely family to later on wednesday visit my old high school and have a lecture in design and a presentation about Hyper Island. This to get more people to recruit to our school.

About our current project at hyper:
We are now done with our concepts and have picked one to work more on. Not to spoil it now already when it´s a bit unclear and all but it´s about a super hero. It kind
of gets a bit hard next week when I have to go away for some days and have the Art Director role in the group. But thanks to Skype, Stixy, Google Documents and my sweet mail, we will actually get something done. Because we really have to, we have a load of stuff to do and not that long to do it.




"If thats not a bird, it´s something else"
Quote from a friend last summer.

Inga kommentarer: