tisdag 18 september 2007

Second one coming

Today was the first day on the second module. Well the thing is that we have a pretty slow start on this one. This first week are ment to warm up our brains for the real deal. So this week is full of lectures with interesting people fron diffrent tech and other business.

We got to know what groups we are going to work in today. My group is made of me, Peter, Viginia, Niklas ang Philip. I think we are going to work great together. We are all pretty diffrent from each other so it will be five interesting weeks.

This morning we got the feedback from our personal motion. I was happy to read about what Rasmus had to say about mine animation. So I just have to quote him.


"Super good piece. I love the illustration style and the animations are solid. You have spent a lot of time making sure that the piece is filled with details and things happening, The style is consistent and goes well with the music. This was one of my absolute favourites. Good work!"


How can you not be happy to get this commet?

Inga kommentarer: